- 1/2 lb minced pork or chicken
- 1 can button mushrooms, drain and cut each mushroom into half
- 3 stalks of green onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Cilantro for garnish
- Marinade the minced meat with the light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil for at least 15 mins.
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat, add minced ginger and garlic, and fry until light brown.
- Add minced meat, breaking into loose pieces as your fry.
- Add button mushrooms when meat is half cooked and continue to stir fry. When meat is cooked, add 1/2 cup water and bring to boil.
- Serve hot. Garnish with cilantro.